Ah the weekend again. So fast. Time surely flies by. Going to graduate in less than 1 month. Then will have all the time in the world to work to do the things i want. Sian why do I have to act strong in front of other people. Why do i have to work and prove to the world. I am a simple person. I dun like difficult things. I dun like my life to be so complicated. If only everything is so simple...
Sian... I think people are made to do something good. And i am teh suck at finding friendship and a partner. All i want is to find someone who i can be happy with. That too much to ask for i guess. Maybe jason is right. Some people are meant to be lonely forever. I also won't fight fate liao. Always lose.
Dunno why i keep having negative attitude.
(0) So Waddaya Think!
4:24:00 AM